[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/feels/ - Advice & Venting

Talk about relationships of all kinds, ask for advice, or just vent
Name
Email
Message

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Image
Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

Janitor applications are open


Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021

1576169404077.gif

I molested my brother Anonymous 32946

So we were camping together, sharing the same tent. And I wanted to look at his penis. So I put my hand down his pants and got a feel, and after I retracted my hand from his shorts he woke up and then went back to sleep.
Did he notice me? The fuck do I say? How so I apologise?

Anonymous 32948

Stop it.png

Stop molesting your brother, it's rude.

Anonymous 32949

0f50933508a74d364a…

>What do I do?
Pretend it never happened and never do anything like that again

Anonymous 32950

>>32948
I mean, it's a bit more than just rude.

Anonymous 32951

How old are you and how old is he? I hope he's not a kid anon…

Anonymous 32952

giphy (1).gif

So he definitely woke up during and not after?

Anonymous 32953

>>32951
What does that matter? Boys aren't like us they consider it an "honor" even if the age differe3nce is huge.

Anonymous 32954

>>32953
What? I don't think that's true at all.

Anonymous 32955

>>32951
I'm 19 and he's younger, he is old enough for it to work but not much more.

Anonymous 32956

>>32955
So a minor. You're going to jail OP.

Anonymous 32957

>>32956
The miner and the minor in - Sibling Sleepover: A Sister's Degeneracy.

Anonymous 32958

4829c16f-ff74-487b…

>>32955
Was getting caught part of your plan?

Anonymous 32959

>>32956
>Going to jail
Nah. This is "playing doctor" tier. Just don't panic OP and deny everything if he even was awake enough to notice.

Anonymous 32960

I've been feeling sick for the last two days. And scared to sleep in case I sleep talk about it.

Anonymous 32961

I know real life "isn't like one of my animes" but I say lean into it and escalate as long as he isn't super young and you are both teens.

Be sure to make him cum net time and you can enjoy the role of big sis gentle dom.

Anonymous 32962

>>32961
Why are you like this

Anonymous 32963


Anonymous 32964

>>32961
That could only ever end up well. Even if I was demented enough to do it, after it ends he will always look at me in that way. I don't want to scar him.

Anonymous 32965

>>32964
No pain no gain. It could also be a blessed memory for him.
>>32963
Wrong
>>32962
It's hot. At least in theory. OP certainly felt some impulse to do it. OP, what was it like? Exciting? You say you feel sick now but in the moment it must have been exquisite.

Anonymous 32966

>>32961
>>32965
Don't encourage molestation you sick weeb.

Anonymous 32973

>>32965
>No pain no gain. It could also be a blessed memory for him.
I'm not going to hurt him just to have some fun. If I was to go for it, which I will never do, what if after a while he begins to want more than just physical stuff?
>OP, what was it like? Exciting?
Well, yes. If it wasn't I wouldn't have got caught up in the moment. But I didn't make the thread to talk about how it felt, but what to do/how to apologise.

Anonymous 32977

>>32973
Ignore the perv anon. Unfortunately this place is full of them. At least you know what you did was wrong.

I don't think anyone here really knows how to go about apologizing for something like that. Like this anon said >>32949 if he didn't notice don't even bring it up and pretend nothing ever happened. I'm sure he'd rather remain unaware if he had the choice. Ignorance is bliss. Also get your head on straight and try to get to the bottom of why you did it. Age, gender and sibling relationships aside it's predatory to grope unconscious people.

Anonymous 32978

>>32959
It's sexual assault. She could definitely end up in jail, and arguably should.

Anonymous 32980

>>32978
Well, I don't think he'd want that, and his opinion is the one that matters.
>>32977
I know I should keep quiet if he is either unaware or doesn't want to talk about it, but i want to do something to make it up.

Anonymous 32981

>>32980
What can you do to make it up to him? Ungrope him? Cope however you need to but it’s something you have to do alone.

Anonymous 32982

>>32981
>Ungrope him?
Kek.

Anonymous 32984

>>32946
To pretend this isn't bait

You don't apologize. There is no apologizing for something like this. Even if he wasn't your brother, the fact your "curiosity" is what compelled you to grope someone is predatory. The fact he's your brother makes it worse. If you apologize to him:

if he doesn't remember, now you're letting him know this happened and he's going to have to deal with that knowledge, and for the first time, in front of you. What you've done to him is already unfair, and now telling him puts him in an even more unfair situation because you are the one with the power in this situation; he doesn't know what happened, he is forced to believe what you're telling him. You're probably going to act all apologetic and anxious, that's going to affect his response even if he in reality is quite negatively affected by this knowledge.

Even if he does remember, you apologizing in this situation seems far more beneficial for you than it does for him. What does he get out of an apology? You already did the act. You weren't sorry in the moment. You seem mostly sorry because he might have caught you.

>>32964
You're degenerate enough in the first place to look at him that way, I would argue you're more scarred than him. Go to therapy.

You have no guarantee he will "look at you" in that way. I was sexually abused as a child for years by my brother and I don't see him in a sexual light at all, but he still gives me sexual looks, has boners around me, etc. to this day. What actually was scarred was my conception of the family unit. I don't see it as viable and as a very flawed social structure.

Oh, and he apologized, and did it again, and even after I told my parents, he had the gall the apologize again in front of them so I had to accept these bullshit apologies. That's what I mean by there being a clear imbalance of power. You're a family member so your brother is pressured by that sheer fact, especially if you both live in the same household, to act like he's okay with you.

>>32973
>Well, yes. If it wasn't I wouldn't have got caught up in the moment.
go to therapy.

>I didn't make the thread to talk about how it felt, but what to do/how to apologise.

Lmao, you don't apologize. You apologizing would just be so you feel like less of a shit person.

>>32980
>Well, I don't think he'd want that, and his opinion is the one that matters.
Even if he did want you to go to jail, chances are, your family would protect your ass over it and shame him for wanting that. Do you really think you parents would support your brother sending you to jail over a one-time groping? You don't know anything about what he'd want.

>I know I should keep quiet if he is either unaware or doesn't want to talk about it, but i want to do something to make it up.

You can't make what you did to him up. Notice how you first are like
>it's about what he wants!

and now you're like
>waaah I want to make it up

You "making it up to him" is entirely a cope for you, not him, and it's not to mention impossible. You can't fix how sick it is to have a family member violate you.

Find a way to deal with this guilt yourself. Maybe ask yourself why you are drawn to violating people and try to help yourself. Are you a desperate femcel or some shit?

>>32981
Agree

Anonymous 33018

>>32984
I'm not your brother. And no, him waking up isn't what i regret. If it were then I'd be able to sleep easy as it seems if he is aware then it is unlikely he would tell anyone now. Yeah, telling him would make me feel better, and yes i do want him to hurt me in return. But doesn't he deserve to know what i did? Do i get off so easily by letting my guilt fade until i barely remember it? No punishment at all?

Anonymous 33019

>>33018
If you want to punish yourself take up cutting. Leave him alone. Leave him ALONE.

Anonymous 33020

>>33019
>taking up

Anonymous 33023

>>33018
>I'm not your brother.
whoa, you're not, how astute of you to notice. My points still stand. You being a family member stills puts your brother in a certain position of pressure to not react in a negative way. He's going to know you for the rest of his life because you're his family member.

> yes i do want him to hurt me in return

Lol, so again, this IS about you. You have now assaulted someone, and while they were presumably unconscious, and it's weighing on your conscience. That's the only reason you have indicated you care. You want his revenge so you feel like you're not as in the wrong, how selfish can you get.

> doesn't he deserve to know what i did?

In a perfect world, yes. But you're his sister, that complicates things to the point where it would have a less negative effect overall (if this is the only time you've done this/will do this) if you didn't say anything. Since you seem to not care about any of the advice given to you because you, like many abusers, are more concerned about saving your own skin so you don't feel as terrible about who you are, if you do tell, I would advise you to wait until he does not live with you. If he doesn't and is still a minor, wait until he is not a minor. If you truly care about him, you will not ask for an apology. You will tell him it is alright if he is angry. You will tell him you thought for his own sake he should know. Then leave the conversation.

> Do i get off so easily by letting my guilt fade until i barely remember it? No punishment at all?

Stop phrasing this like it's easier to not do anything about this. You are going against everyone's advice (who is seriously invested in this situation and isn't fetishizing it) here because to you, it feels worse to have to live with the knowledge that you are a person who will do this to their own brother who is a minor than to have some kind of "punishment" so you can feel like you've atoned for your actions. The truth is, this is the sort of event that nothing can actually atone for. You already made the choice that led it to occurring.

You know what else is hilarious? How you're asking if it's alright no punishment occurs, but you said
>it is unlikely he will tell anyone now
this indicates to me that you want to tell him what happened, apologize, and he wave it off and tell you everything's fine and that it wasn't that big of a deal, all leading to you feeling like you're a mOrAl or gOoD person because you told the truth and apologized.

It is even possible that scenario could happen if you did tell him. But you should know that by the mere fact you're his sister, he's going to be pressured to ~keep the peace~ because you're a family member of his. This is why molesting family members adds a dimension of its own to sexual assault/abuse cases.

Anonymous 33049

>>33023
>being related forces him to go softer to you
I understand, but that's how it is. There is no changing blood. Also, if he says he wants nothing to do with me forthwith then i will respect that. I will not force my presence onto him.
>You have now assaulted someone, and while they were presumably unconscious, and it's weighing on your conscience.
It is weighing on my conscience, and that makes me want to make it up to him. I can't undo the act, but i can try to atone. Should i not want to try to do some good for him?
>That's the only reason you have indicated you care. You want his revenge so you feel like you're not as in the wrong, how selfish can you get.
What? Even if he did something back I'd still be in the wrong. I'm guilty because i care about him. And I want to be punished because I know what I did was wrong and I am ashamed I abused him.
>Since you seem to not care about any of the advice given to you because you, like many abusers, are more concerned about saving your own skin so you don't feel as terrible about who you are
Not saying anything to him is the easy way out. If i only wanted to save my own skin i wouldn't even think about talking to him about what happened.
>it feels worse to have to live with the knowledge that you are a person who will do this to their own brother who is a minor than to have some kind of "punishment" so you can feel like you've atoned for your actions.
Time erodes all things, even guilt. The negative feeling isn't because of the person i am, but because of the person i hurt. Also, 15 is barely a minor.
>this indicates to me that you want to tell him what happened, apologize, and he wave it off and tell you everything's fine and that it wasn't that big of a deal,
Of course i want him to forgive me and for us to get on as we normally do. It would be odd if i didn't feel that. But im not going to try to manipulate or force him into accepting an apology.

Anonymous 33114

>>33049
ngl, your desire to be “punished” sounds suspicious. And if it’s not, you should know that the culprit being punished, doesn’t really help the victim.

Anonymous 33123

>>32946
Describe it at least

Anonymous 33124

>>32964
> I don't want to scar him.
Sex with somebody a bit older doesn't scar teen moids anon.

Anonymous 33125

>>32984
Sex roles are inverted in this situation , a male is MUCH, MUCH more likely to have little to no problems with such issue, or to stop it if they do not like it. Stop putting your fragile scarred ego into everybody else's shoes, no male would go"OMG she touched my peepeee waaa waaa i will turn into a very problematic person because of this", moids are always horny, have far less sense of shame and in addition are much more likely to take this as a joke or just forget it. Stop projecting your hooboo personal experience onto others.

Anonymous 33126

>>33023
> in a certain position of pressure to not react in a negative way.
Stop projecting your fragile self onto everybody else.
> You have now assaulted someone
>assaulted
ROTFL
> that it wasn't that big of a deal
It litterally wasn't.

Anonymous 33127

Mods can you please delete this painfully obvious troll thread?

Anonymous 33131

>>33114
I just want some way to make it up to him.

>>33123
What part of it? Also, doesn't it sound awful? Elder sister molests younger brother then tells all the internet about it.

>>33124
>>33125
So you are saying if I apologise, he won't see it as a big deal? What would I even begin to say?

Anonymous 33170

>>32946
hes probably posting about it on 4chan under some wojack pic right now… bros my sister groped me can you believe it? This is just like to love ru!

Anonymous 33173

>>33131
You know him better but as a general rule it would not be a big deal for a young moid, whether he liked the thought or mildly dislike it. If you do not want to tell him for the sake of not feeling embarassed or the possibility of him snitching it to some other person, just don't tell him

Anonymous 33179

>>33173
Despite the embarrassment, I think I will tell him. Do you think we should do something first or does that make me sound like some sort of creepy uncle? Like maybe on the weekend I could take him out to watch a film and confess to him about it on the car journey back? I just think this conversation would be best away from any prying ears at home before he decides how to react.

Anonymous 33187

>>33179
You’re primary concern is saving your own ass again. Your parents should be in earshot so they can hear about it and know. Maybe you’ll even get the punishment you crave.

Anonymous 33188

>>33173
You are conveniently leaving out the whole incest part.

Anonymous 33189

>>33187
If he wants to tell them, then he is very welcome to. But I won't tell others unless he wants me to, it'd be very selfish of me to do that. Also can you not be so combative? We are all friends here.

Anonymous 33195

>>33179
Do not tell him unless he directly asks you about it. Do not risk anything. Do not lose face. Do not ruin the family. Period.

Anonymous 33196

ED29DB96-E233-427F…

If op wasn’t gay they would have molested their sister. Just think about that.

Anonymous 33199

>>33195
>Do not tell him unless he directly asks you about it. Do not risk anything. Do not lose face.
He has been really good to me since I've become a friendless neet, I owe him the truth and a lot more.
>Do not ruin the family.
Honestly, I am anxious about this, but I hope and think it won't come to that. And if it does, it won't ruin the family just my place inside it.

Anonymous 33202

>>32946
Are you absolutely sure he saw you doing that? Did he look you directly in the eye? If he didin't there's a good chance he just reacted to being touched while he was asleep. Even if he saw your hand he might've mistaken it for a dream.
Unless he was being silent, avoidant with you.

Anonymous 33203

>>33202
No, I'm not sure at all. As soon as I saw him stir, I threw myself into my sleeping bag and pretended to be on my phone. He then asked what woke him in a very groggy voice. I said it must have been the light from my phone.

Anonymous 33204

>>33203
Be honest, don’t you plan on telling him because you secretely hope him to say something like “I-I liked it onee-chan”?

Anonymous 33205

>>33203
I'm almost positive he has no clue what happened.
Asking what woke him up is not a normal reaction.
A normal reaction would be either "wtf are you doing?"
or if he cares about you pretending to sleep without saying a word.

Anonymous 33206

>>33204
No, but I guess it wouldn't be the worst reaction possible.
>>33205
Fingers crossed I guess.

Anonymous 33207

>>33199
Owe him a ruined relationship? Idiot. Stop before it is too late and keep pretending nothing happened.

Anonymous 33271

this is such a fucking dumb scrot fantasy bait thread, oh how this board went downhill before it even got to be on one…

Anonymous 33275

We are going into the city tomorrow, where I will tell Chris, wish me luck. I'll read any last-minute advice before we head off in the morning.

Anonymous 33277

>>33275
Here's my advice : Don't do it. Whip yourself or something if you feel a need for punishment, I guarantee you won't regret it as much.

But do report back if you end up doing it.

Anonymous 33279

>>33277
>But do report back if you end up doing it.
However it turns out I will let you know what happens.

Anonymous 33291

ZLRcHw7.jpg

It went well.

Anonymous 33292

>>33291
hope you didn't fuck him

Anonymous 33294

Thanks everyone for the advice and letting me vent here a bit. Lord knows where else I could talk about it.

>>33292
Haha, no I didn't.

Anonymous 33298

>>33291
Lol, did he just go “okay, no biggie, sis”?

Anonymous 33300

>>33298
Yeah, pretty much. He was cute though, the whole time he was blushing and forcing down a smile.

Anonymous 33310

>>33291
>>33300
>he reacted just like in the hentai animus
Stop fucking lying, you're not OP.

Anonymous 33312

>>33310
>implying OP wasn't just rping

Anonymous 33335

>>32958
God dammit, /tv/

Anonymous 33356

>>33300
Did he alredy knew that You touched his underaged penis?

Anonymous 33362

>>33356
Not a fan of your terminology, but no, he didn't realize.

Anonymous 33363

28C9DCCA-B192-4C97…

>>33362
What’s wrong with the terminology? And do you regret telling him now that you know he didn’t know what had happened until you told him? He could have remained blissfully ignorant.

Anonymous 33364

>>33362
Prove you're really OP. I can't trust you anymore.

Anonymous 33365

>>33363
It is kind of a loaded term, don't you think? Not really, with his acceptance it feels like a victimless crime. I don't feel all so guilty and we get on like we used to do. He's happy, I'm happy, and it is what it is. I don't regret telling him.

>>33364
How can I do that? I'm not taking any pictures and doxxing myself. Also, I appreciate the support, but I don't have to prove anything to you lot.



[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]