[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]

/media/ - Media

TV, Literature, Movies, Anime, Manga, Music, etc

*Text* => Text

**Text** => Text

***Text*** => Text

[spoiler]Text[/spoiler] => Text

Direct Link
Options NSFW image
Sage (thread won't be bumped)

Janitor applications are open

Check the Catalog before making a new thread.
Do not respond to maleposters. See Rule 7.
Please read the rules! Last update: 04/27/2021


Internet Forums Anonymous 17515

What message boards do you use that aren't anonymous? I've been looking for new online communities to get involved in, preferably friendly ones without a significant male presence.

Anonymous 17517

I don't.

Anonymous 17518


I'm serious. It's at least 10% moids (including tranny moids), the rest 90% are women. Just pretend you are pro-ana I guess.

Anonymous 17520

if we're gonna discuss mpa, how about the "pancake" (MyPancakeAddiction) one? though i've heard it's full of fake positivity and isn't that "extrene" as the original MPA

[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules / FAQ ] [ meta / b / media / img / feels / hb / x ]